LISTEN TO THE AUDIO INTERVIEW:
Toni Shaw is the Principal Photographer of the Shaw Photography Group and believes that, “when something you love to do begins as a hobby and the love increases, and it turns into a business.” She has been engrossed in the arts since she was a child. Her skills are broad, and her talent even broader. The Shaw Photography Group captures and holds their clients’ family’s best memories.
I want to give a huge thank you to Toni for taking the time to chat with us! I consider myself as much a student as the listening audience, and appreciate her sharing her extensive knowledge.
In this interview, we discuss:
- Utilizing teamwork to help grow her business
- Getting back to clients right away when they’re interested in a shoot
- Word of mouth guerilla marketing
- Staying on top of social media
- Constantly studying to hone her craft
- Keeping her photography business organized by using software
Toni Can Be Found At:
» www.shawphotographygroup.com: The Shaw Photography Group’s Website