Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Welcome to “A Marketing Moment” episode, where I bring you bite-sized marketing tips that you can apply to your business. I asked the previous episode’s guest what they’re doing to market their business this week, and they give their candid reply.
In this marketing moment episode, headshot photographer Christian Grattan shares some actionable strategies you can use to market your business this week.
Listen in and be ready to take notes! We discuss:
- How the concept of “price, product, promotion and placement” ALL play a role in our marketing strategies
- understanding the true value of what you do as a photographer
- knowing who you’re ideal clients are, and how you can serve them
- understanding who helps your clients make their buying decisions
- using the principal of reciprocity
- how to get a small group of people referring work to you