Skip Cohen is the President and founder of Skip Cohen University, past president of Rangefinder Publishing and WPPI, and past president of Hasselblad USA. He has co-authored six books on photography and actively supports dozens of projects each year involving photographic education.
In this interview, we discuss:
- Mistakes photographers make with their pricing.
- Identifying your true cost of doing business: insurance, car, computer, education, and more!
- When you start to become a commodity, and why you don’t want that.
- Paying attention to your market and local demographics.
- Why it’s important to remember you don’t have to be able to afford your own services.
- Correctly positioning your pricing with clients.
- Research showing how many texts are opened versus emails.
- Why getting your price list to consumers quickly is important and should be a priority with your marketing.
PhotoTexting.com’s Mobile Price Lists App helps you book your clients faster! See how it works for yourself! Text “pricing” to 800-240-6909 to see a sample price list.
You’ll receive a text with a sample price list so you can experience what your client would experience if you were using the Mobile Price Lists app. Note: You won’t be spammed and you’re not signing up for anything.
The Mobile Pricing App includes your pricing, specials and various options for prospective customers to book your business with one tap on their phone!
Skip Can Be Found At:
SkipCohenUniversity.com: Photography’s leading resource for education, business, and marketing