Corey Reese is one of the industry’s go-to Professional Photographers in Atlanta helping actors and models book work for TV, Movies, Fashion and more. A visual guru with acute attention to detail, he is a rare talent and highly sought after by celebrity clientele, Corporate America and top brands. Recently Named Director of Photography for Who’s Who of Black Atlanta, Publication highlighting positive achievements of African Americans. An avid educator, he is highly sought after as an educator and frequently teaches lighting and film techniques.
I want to give a huge thank you to Corey for taking the time to chat with us! I consider myself as much a student as the listening audience, and appreciate him sharing his extensive knowledge with us.
In this interview, we discuss:
- Changing your thinking from “more work” to “more income”
- Using laser-targeted Facebook ads for a steady stream of clients
- The importance of figuring out who your target is, what they are doing online
- Professionalism and responding quickly
- People remember how they felt after their experience with you
- Running a business
- Refining your systems and workflow
- Setting goals
- Manifesting what you want
- Daily – write down your goals, be thankful as if it already happened, close your eyes and imagine yourself there, and bathe in that positivity
Corey Can Be Found At:
» Schedule your breakthrough training session with Corey at: www.coreyreese.com/apply
» His webinar training: How to Book 5 New Clients a Month Almost Instantly Without Ever Competing on Price: Coreyreese.com/masterclass