Podcast: Play in new window | Download
Subscribe: Apple Podcasts | RSS
Paul Friedman has been married to his wonderful wife, Jennifer, for 24 years. They live outside of Boston and have three college age daughters. With a business background and corporate experience, it was always Paul’s dream to to own and run a company and treat customers the way they deserved to be treated. A photography business on the side of the corporate job which was spurred by the original Canon Digital Rebel in 2003 then led to creating LensProToGo in 2006. They’ve been growing ever since.
From the Pro Photographer Journey Podcast:
We want to give a huge thank you to Paul for taking the time to chat with us! We consider ourselves students as the listening audience, and appreciate him sharing his extensive knowledge with us.
In this interview, we discuss:
- the concept of specializing in the type of photography you do
- not letting lack of equipment be a barrier to your photography business
- knowing your camera inside and out
- renting a prime lens if you’re just starting out – try a 35mm 1.8 (50mm 1.8)
- knowing how to use light
- strobist.com as a source to learn about how to use light
- The post I wrote on Photofocus.com about reasons to rent equipment
Paul can be found at:
- Adobe Lightroom
- ShootdotEdit for Outsourcing