From the Pro Photographer Journey Podcast:
We want to give a huge thank you to Darina for taking the time to chat with us! We consider ourselves students as the listening audience, and appreciate her sharing her extensive knowledge with us.
Today we get to chat with food and lifestyle photographer Darina Kopcok. She is a PhotoShelter photographer who is rocking it!
- the many moving pieces that go into a successful food photography shoot
- how she gets clients from marketing agencies
- the components that go into how she prices her work
- how SEO on her PhotoShelter website is helping her get clients
- Darina’s top tips for starting out as a food photographer: http://www.gastrostoria.com/2018/04/how-to-start-working-as-a-food-photographer/
- The Food Photography Club, created by Christina Peters
- My interview with food photographer Christina Peters: https://photofocus.com/2018/02/21/beyond-technique-podcast-photofocus-podcast-february-21-2018/
PhotoShelter gives people and organizations easy ways to manage their photos – from delivering, storing, selling, sharing – all from one place. Their platform offers simple and smart ways to share, store, deliver and sell your highest quality work. They handle the biggest files and solve some of the biggest business challenges for professional photographers.
Get social! Follow PhotoShelter online:
- PhotoShelter Blog
- https://twitter.com/photoshelterPhotoShelter on Twitter
- PhotoShelter on Facebook
- PhotoShelter on Instagram Stories