LISTEN TO THE AUDIO INTERVIEW:
Bryan Caporicci is an award winning wedding and portrait photographer based out of Fonthill, Canada. He is the CEO and Founder of Sprout Studio, the photography industry’s first all-in-one system combining Studio Management software with Online Galleries, Album Proofing and the revolutionary new Sales Galleries. He is also the founder of Sprouting Photographer, a website and podcast dedicated to actionable “how-to” education for photographers. In 2014, he was awarded his Masters of Photographic Arts (MPA) designation by the Professional Photographers of Canada (PPOC).
I want to give a huge thank you to Bryan for taking the time to chat with us! I consider myself as much a student as the listening audience, and appreciate him sharing his extensive knowledge.
In this interview, we discuss:
- Co-promoting with other businesses
- Focusing on specific growth areas for your business
- The concept of “time-chunking” and finding more time
- The concepts of self-evaluation, and being self-aware
- Being in “CEO mode”, rather than “worker-bee” mode
Bryan Can Be Found At:
» SproutingPhotographer.com: Bryan’s info-packed photography business educational website.