Hailing from the UK, Emma moved to South Africa in 2009 and has rapidly become one of the country’s most sought after dog photographers and business mentors. Super interesting is that she’s built a thriving business in a difficult economy here and she’s keen to share her experience with us today.
In this interview, we tackle the following topics:
- How Emma got her start in pet photography
- The challenges she faced while building a thriving business in a struggling economy
- The unique challenges and quirks involved with animal portrait sessions
- Common issues photographers struggle
- How photographers maintain their creativity while running a businesses AND making a living